Despite the unflagging popularity, an open office layout is not suitable for every company, because with such advantages as ease of communication and variability, there are significant disadvantages – for example, a lack of personal space. Weigh the main “pros” and “cons” before deciding on the choice of the option you need:
– No communication barriers
– Variable layout, easily adaptable to the needs of a growing business
– Economical (including space savings, energy savings, etc.)
- Increased noise level that interferes with concentration and performance
- Lack or lack of personal space
- Potentially stressful environment
In any case, there is another important factor to consider in this era of the COVID-19 pandemic: the safety of employees and visitors. Whatever the layout of your office, it is important to remember to take basic precautions, which include at a minimum social distancing markings, protective screens, antiseptics, etc.
If you need professional advice when choosing an office, Mithridates Business Center specialists will be happy to answer any questions.